Search This Site

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Letter To The Station - Urban Country Music Festival

Dear Craig
 
I would like to take this opportunity to say a very big "Thank You" and  "Congratulations" to you and your wonderful team at 101.5fm for the hard work that they put in in setting up the CT Williams pavillion and the warmth and support that they showed us artists. You have such a wonderful team of volunteers which are an absolute delight to work with and it is a credit to you for your choice of these volunteers. Moreton Bay's own radio will always be special to me as an Independent Artist. Without the support of Radio presenters such as yours we would find it very difficult to have our music relayed to such a vast audience. I consider your team to be like family to myself and my husband Eddie. Please pass on my thanks especially to Neville, Mike, Gloria and Harriet as they are the ones that I have gotten to know personally. Hopefully some day I may be able to meet you in person. " Thank You for the Invitation to be a part of the "Traditional Showcase" and may it continue to be supported in future years.

Cheers for now

Heather Botica