Search This Site

Friday, November 18, 2011

Letter To The Station: Farewell Tracey Walker

Good morning all

I am writing this email with a touch of sadness, I am leaving the wonderful family here at 101.5fm and moving on to other employment.
I have absolutely loved working here and have benefitted from working closely with some of the most dedicated and supportive people here at the station.
Since I started here in February I have been thankful for my time here that has allowed me to get to know and appreciate the fantastic and interesting people I have meet & having the opportunity to hear your stories and learning from your experiences.

I wish to extend my gratitude to each of you for taking all my calls and reading my emails, even the really annoying ones when you were extremely busy and working with me to make the Morning Magazine segment an effective tool for getting your messages out to the community and our listeners.


I wish to personally thank you and I wish you all the best in your future endeavours. If you see me around please take the time to give me a Hello and a wave.

Thanks again to you all.
 
Kind Regards,
 
 
Tracey Walker